Tackle-Tarts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Solar Carbon

Jason Rust
    Jason Rust

Solar Carbon Empty Solar Carbon

Post  Jason Rust Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Ive been looking at the new Solar carbon sticks and bars and they look right up my street. Has anyone seen them in the flesh or konw anyone who uses it?
    I know carbon is never going to be as robust as stainless but i dont want to buy some crap thats gonna fall apart. pirat
    Dan Jefferies
    Dan Jefferies

Solar Carbon Empty Re: Solar Carbon

Post  Dan Jefferies Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:51 am

Jason Rust wrote:Ive been looking at the new Solar carbon sticks and bars and they look right up my street. Has anyone seen them in the flesh or konw anyone who uses it?
    I know carbon is never going to be as robust as stainless but i dont want to buy some crap thats gonna fall apart. pirat

:yuk :yuk :yuk its horrid Jas, just dont be tight and phone Graeme at Dymag, its the only option if you want carbon. santa
    Jason Rust
    Jason Rust

Post  Jason Rust Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:45 pm

To me dymag looks like an expensive version of Cygnet. What are the advantages mate?
    Dan Jefferies
    Dan Jefferies

Post  Dan Jefferies Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:51 pm

There is a really long and boring technical answer to this Jason, are you gonna make me type it all out?!?!?! farao

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:00 pm