Tackle-Tarts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

4 hours to go!!!!!

Dan Scorey
    Dan Scorey

4 hours to go!!!!! Empty 4 hours to go!!!!!

Post  Dan Scorey Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:48 am

Till the start of the new Premier league season, kicks off with the mighty Tottenham Hotspur versus Manchester shitty at White Hart Lane, got my ticket and raring to go. COYS bounce bounce bounce bounce
    Stuart Chowles
    Stuart Chowles

4 hours to go!!!!! Empty Re: 4 hours to go!!!!!

Post  Stuart Chowles Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:10 am

And, how do you feel about it? Not seen the highlights but I gather it was a damn good draw.

I think city will be all mouth and no trousers this season, too many egos! shall stand to be corrected though, but I can't see it.
    Dan Scorey
    Dan Scorey

Post  Dan Scorey Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:34 am

What a great game, it was one of those nil-nil draws that you can't quite beleive you didn't score, personally I tought that spurs were great, walked all over city in the first half as if they were a league 2 side, Joe Hart made some unbeleivable saves, and there was some very good last ditch defending.

Second half spurs looked half asleep, but still had some great chances, just couldn't quite finish them off.

All in all, a point with city, first game of the season and a great performace, gotta be happy with that.

I think city will be a team of 2 seasons this year, I agree a team of egos, and I think it will take them till xmas to gel, I think they'll start picking up after that, but will have a poor start to the season.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 pm